It’s the summer of concerts. I am going to at least 5 concerts this summer, and I plan on adding more to that list. About a week ago I had the “pleasure” of attending The Package Tour. This tour was a 25 year old girl’s wet dream: New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boys II Men. I had SO much fun it was unbelievable, but this concert confirmed 8 things:
1. Donnie Wahlberg will make out with anyone or anything… mid-concert.
2. NKOTB uses the same exact choreography that they used in the 80’s (and it’s all the right stuff….).
3. All of the groups’ fans are old enough to drink beer at their concerts (and some even bring marijuana).
4. Nick Lachey is a hunkier version of Channing Tatum.
5. If I am ever attacked, I know I have a fantastic blood-curdling scream.
6. My 0% chance of ending up with Joey McIntyre has now turned into a -100% chance (cue 4 year old son walking up on stage and singing into the microphone).
7. Motown Philly never left.
8. Still, nobody cares about Justin from 98 Degrees. Sorry, J. At least you’re not a platinum blonde any longer.
I cannot wait for the rest of my summer and the rest of my concerts! It is going to be a blast and my giddy little girl dance moves will always show up to tailgate.